USA: United Retail Group Comp Sales Down Eight Per Cent
United Retail Group, Inc today reported financial results for the second quarter ended August 4, 2001. For the second fiscal quarter, net income was $0.2m, or $0.02 per diluted share, compared with $1.3m, or $0.09 per diluted share, for the second fiscal quarter of 2000. Total sales for the second quarter were $107.3m compared with $108.6m in the second quarter in the previous year. Comparable store sales for the quarter decreased eight per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Bangladesh workers call for union registration
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective