USA: United Retail Group Comp Sales Up Five Per Cent
2000 increased 5 per cent over a 1 per cent increase in September 1999.
Total sales for the quarter-to-date were $61.8m compared with $58.1m in the same period last year, a 6 per cent increase. Comparable store sales increased 4 per cent for the quarter-to-date over a 3 per cent
increase in the same period last year.
Total sales for the year-to-date were $269.7m compared with
$253.7m in the same period last year, a 6 per cent increase. Comparable store sales increased 4 per cent for the year-to-date over a 2 per cent increase in the same period last year.
United Retail Group, Inc is a specialty retailer of large-size
women's fashion apparel, footwear and accessories featuring AVENUE
brand merchandise. The company operates 505 AVENUE stores with
2,092,000 sq ft of selling space.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack