USA: United Retail Group Enjoys Sales Growth
Specialty retailer of large-size women's fashion apparel, United Retail Group Inc, on Wednesday posted a two per cent rise in August same-store sales and a four per cent rise in monthly sales to $27.3 million from 2001. The New Jersey-based operator of 556 stores said for the fiscal year to date, total sales increased six per cent to $256.5m from $242.5m, and same-store sales were up three per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores