USA: United Retail Group Enjoys Sales Growth
Specialty retailer of large-size women's fashion apparel, United Retail Group Inc, on Wednesday posted a two per cent rise in August same-store sales and a four per cent rise in monthly sales to $27.3 million from 2001.
The New Jersey-based operator of 556 stores said for the fiscal year to date, total sales increased six per cent to $256.5m from $242.5m, and same-store sales were up three per cent.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts