USA: United Retail Group Results Fall Flat
United Retail Group Inc saw total sales during the period from July 8, 2001 to August 4, 2001 increased 1 per cent to $26.9m compared with $26.6m during the period from July 2, 2000 to July 29, 2000. Comparable store sales for July decreased 5 per cent. Total sales for the second quarter of Fiscal 2001 decreased 1 per cent to $107.3m compared with $108.6m in the same quarter last year. Comparable store sales decreased 8 per cent for the quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective