USA: United Retail Names Avenue Retail President
Specialty retailer of plus-size women's fashions, United Retail Group Inc, has announced the appointment of Susan Falk to the newly created position of president of the Avenue retail store division. In her new role, the 51-year-old Ms Falk will be responsible for all aspects of the retail store business, including product development, sourcing, merchandising, planning and allocation, marketing and sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"