US: Urban Outfitters appoints Conforti as CFO
Teen fashion retailer Urban Outfitters Inc has promoted Frank Conforti as chief financial officer, following the resignation of Eric Artz.
Conforti, who is currently chief accounting officer, joined Urban Outfitters in March 2007 as director of finance. Prior to this, he worked for AlliedBarton Security Services and KPMG.
"I am pleased our board has selected Frank to be our new chief financial officer. Since he started at Urban five years ago, Frank has been a star and an invaluable partner to the executive leadership team. I have the upmost confidence in him and his abilities," said Richard Hayne, chairman and chief executive officer.
Men's wear manufacturer Haggar Clothing Co has appointed Tony Anzovino as vice president of sourcing as it positions itself for further growth....
Fashion retailer Urban Outfitters recorded an 8% increase in net profit in the three months to 31 July, boosted by a strong increase in direct to consumer sales....
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Retailer Austin Reed goes into administration
- BHS receives "expressions of interest"
- Timberland sets new eco-preferred standards
- New loan deal to help upgrade Bangladesh factories