US: Urban Outfitters goes live with PLM tool
Lifestyle retailer Urban Outfitters has invested in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software to improve visibility and collaboration across its business.
Urban Outfitters is utilising TradeStone's PLM solution to "manage colour, material and artwork libraries, define colour palettes, specify product construction details and packaging, develop bills of materials, track samples and build technical specifications".
The move means Urban Outfitters has now deployed the full TradeStone Merchandise Lifecycle Management suite, including PLM, Collaborative Sourcing, Order Management, Global Trade Management, Supplier Community Management and Business Intelligence.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel and textile companies seeking to make their supply chains more sustainable have increasing options to adopt 'greener' innovations - from developments in organic cotton to software monitoring t...
Apparel and textile companies looking keep down costs in fibre and fabric sourcing and production, at the same time as ensuring supplies keep flowing, are turning to a number of different strategies....
Turkish apparel manufacturer Kardem has selected YuniquePLM V6 to streamline its operations by enhancing speed and quality across its global supply chain....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022