US: Urban Outfitters opts for QuantiSense software
Apparel retail group Urban Outfitters has licensed the full suite of software solutions offered by retail analytics specialist QuantiSense.
The company chose the QuantiSense Decision Orchestration Platform, which includes QuantiSense Merchandising, Direct and Store Ops, for its retail brands, including Anthropologie, Free People and Urban Outfitters.
The system combines business intelligence, data warehousing and sophisticated retail analytics, using executive dashboards and personalised Retail Scorebooks and Retail Playbooks.
“In today’s fast-paced and competitive market, access to timely and accurate information is critical,” said Calvin Hollinger, chief information and logistics officer at Urban Outfitters.
“QuantiSense will be at the core of our next generation BI systems, providing a shared platform across all our brands and channels that will enable us to make more informed decisions.”
Retailer Urban Outfitters Inc has posed a 12% drop in first-quarter profit after the cost of opening new stories and higher markdowns on a few women's apparel lines offset a rise in sales....
A controversial T-shirt that appeared on the Urban Outfitters' website was an early prototype and should not have been displayed, Danish clothing firm Wood Wood has told The Anti-Defamation League (AD...
The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has described a T-shirt associated with the yellow Star of David symbol, made by teen fashion retailer Urban Outfitters, as a new low....
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024