USA: Urban Outfitters Q3 Net Up 63%, Holiday Outlook Good
In the period to 31 October, revenue jumped 19 per cent to $110.1 million from $92.9 million. Same-store sales were up 10 per cent in total: its Anthropologie unit rose 15 per cent and its Urban unit climbed 7.7 per cent.
Chairman Richard A Hayne said the strong same-store-sales growth "bodes well for our holiday season."
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020