USA: Urban Outfitters Selects Checkpoint Supply Chain Solution
Clothing chain Urban Outfitters Inc has selected a supply chain solution from Checkpoint Systems Inc in a deal that will see its apparel fitted with hi-tech security hang tags. Checkpoint said in a news release it will provide Urban Outfitters with integrated hang tags, printers, consumables, Electronic Article Surveillance equipment and access to its Check-Net service bureau facilities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands