USA: UrbanDesign Online Teams With San Francisco and Seattle Design Centers to Bring Designer Furnishings to the Internet
The San Francisco Design Center (SFDC) and Seattle Design Center (SDC) entered into a strategic promotional agreement with UrbanDesign Online(TM), the Internet marketplace for high-end, custom designer furnishings. Under this arrangement, UrbanDesign Online will be the premier e-commerce partner for both design centers. The SFDC and SDC, located in two of the largest U.S. high-tech markets, recognize the need to integrate the business of custom designer furnishings with the Internet to augment the physical designer-client shopping experience. Design Center showrooms, designers and designers' clients will be encouraged to do business on
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing