USA: UrbanDesign Online Teams With San Francisco and Seattle Design Centers to Bring Designer Furnishings to the Internet
The San Francisco Design Center (SFDC) and Seattle Design Center (SDC) entered into a strategic promotional agreement with UrbanDesign Online(TM), the Internet marketplace for high-end, custom designer furnishings. Under this arrangement, UrbanDesign Online will be the premier e-commerce partner for both design centers. The SFDC and SDC, located in two of the largest U.S. high-tech markets, recognize the need to integrate the business of custom designer furnishings with the Internet to augment the physical designer-client shopping experience. Design Center showrooms, designers and designers' clients will be encouraged to do business on
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020