USA: UrbanDesign Online Teams With San Francisco and Seattle Design Centers to Bring Designer Furnishings to the Internet
The San Francisco Design Center (SFDC) and Seattle Design Center (SDC) entered into a strategic promotional agreement with UrbanDesign Online(TM), the Internet marketplace for high-end, custom designer furnishings. Under this arrangement, UrbanDesign Online will be the premier e-commerce partner for both design centers. The SFDC and SDC, located in two of the largest U.S. high-tech markets, recognize the need to integrate the business of custom designer furnishings with the Internet to augment the physical designer-client shopping experience. Design Center showrooms, designers and designers' clients will be encouraged to do business on
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts