PHILIPPINES: US Buyers Pledge To Increase Garment Sourcing
Gap, Liz Claiborne, Target, and Cutter & Buck are among the US garment buyers who have promised to purchase more of their apparel from the Philippines. Their decisions follow a successful three-day sales mission to Hong Kong, led by Fe Agoncillo-Reyes, executive director of the Garment and Textile Export Board (GTEB) of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022