FRANCE: US Cotton Industry Confirms Major Presence At Texworld
Cotton Council International and Cotton Incorporated will host the US Cotton Pavilion at the next Texworld 2001 exhibition. Described as the "Fabrics' worldwide Rendez-vous," the event will be held in Paris at CNIT - La Defense on 3-6 October 2001. Following the success of last year's show, the US Pavilion will feature quality, inspirational fabrics from textile mills around the world using US cotton. And each day there will be regular fabric trends, fashion and colour forecasts by Cotton Incorporated. Exhibitors at the US Pavilion in 2000 included Burlington Mills, Ying Kee Weaving Factory, Youngtex, Sunikorn Knitting Factory, PT Batam, Kai Fat Weaving, Fabrico Tejicondor, and Romafil Textiles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack