FRANCE: US Cotton Industry Confirms Major Presence At Texworld
Cotton Council International and Cotton Incorporated will host the US Cotton Pavilion at the next Texworld 2001 exhibition. Described as the "Fabrics' worldwide Rendez-vous," the event will be held in Paris at CNIT - La Defense on 3-6 October 2001. Following the success of last year's show, the US Pavilion will feature quality, inspirational fabrics from textile mills around the world using US cotton. And each day there will be regular fabric trends, fashion and colour forecasts by Cotton Incorporated. Exhibitors at the US Pavilion in 2000 included Burlington Mills, Ying Kee Weaving Factory, Youngtex, Sunikorn Knitting Factory, PT Batam, Kai Fat Weaving, Fabrico Tejicondor, and Romafil Textiles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022