FRANCE: US Cotton Industry Confirms Major Presence At Texworld
Cotton Council International and Cotton Incorporated will host the US Cotton Pavilion at the next Texworld 2001 exhibition. Described as the "Fabrics' worldwide Rendez-vous," the event will be held in Paris at CNIT - La Defense on 3-6 October 2001. Following the success of last year's show, the US Pavilion will feature quality, inspirational fabrics from textile mills around the world using US cotton. And each day there will be regular fabric trends, fashion and colour forecasts by Cotton Incorporated. Exhibitors at the US Pavilion in 2000 included Burlington Mills, Ying Kee Weaving Factory, Youngtex, Sunikorn Knitting Factory, PT Batam, Kai Fat Weaving, Fabrico Tejicondor, and Romafil Textiles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022