VIETNAM: US Garment Exports To Generate $2.2bn In 2004
Vietnam's Ministry of Trade says the country's clothing and textile expects to the US this year will generate around $2.2 billion.
So far this year garment exports to the US have earned nearly $2 billion the ministry says.
Vietnam is the eighth largest garment and textile exporter to the US, with a 3.9 per cent market share.
Its total garment and textile export turnover in 2004 is expected to be in the region of $4.2 billion according to the Ministry of Trade.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts