USA: US Navy Extends Sweater Contract With Armitec
Jack Young Associates Inc, the wholly-owned subsidiary of uniform maker Armitec Inc, has had its US Navy sweater contract extended. The company, which trades as "Commando By Jack Young", was originally contracted for $4.6 million worth of military sweaters. This was increased to $5.24m, and the order will be manufactured and shipped before the end of 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores