US: US Polo Assn girl's jackets recalled
The recalled jackets include girl's sizes 4-6 and 7-16
Around 1,400 US Polo Assn branded girl's jackets have been recalled because a band of material at the neck can pose a strangulation hazard to young children.
The jackets, which were produced in China and imported by Samsung C&T America, were sold at Burlington Coat Factory, Kids Stop and Cookie's Department Stores from August to October 2013 for US$15.
The US Polo Assn brand is the official brand of the United States Polo Association (USPA).
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Cambodia employers and unions unhappy at wage rise
- Uzbekistan forces more adults into cotton harvest
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Coats launches new services business in Vietnam
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase