US: US Polo Assn girl's jackets recalled
The recalled jackets include girl's sizes 4-6 and 7-16
Around 1,400 US Polo Assn branded girl's jackets have been recalled because a band of material at the neck can pose a strangulation hazard to young children.
The jackets, which were produced in China and imported by Samsung C&T America, were sold at Burlington Coat Factory, Kids Stop and Cookie's Department Stores from August to October 2013 for US$15.
The US Polo Assn brand is the official brand of the United States Polo Association (USPA).
Synopsis Canadean's "Burlington Coat Factory Investments Holdings, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operati...
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years