US: US Polo Assn girl's jackets recalled
The recalled jackets include girl's sizes 4-6 and 7-16
Around 1,400 US Polo Assn branded girl's jackets have been recalled because a band of material at the neck can pose a strangulation hazard to young children.
The jackets, which were produced in China and imported by Samsung C&T America, were sold at Burlington Coat Factory, Kids Stop and Cookie's Department Stores from August to October 2013 for US$15.
The US Polo Assn brand is the official brand of the United States Polo Association (USPA).
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- Retailer Austin Reed goes into administration
- Inditex renews global trade union agreement
- UK apparel market realising real benefits of RFID