US: US Polo Assn girl's jackets recalled
The recalled jackets include girl's sizes 4-6 and 7-16
Around 1,400 US Polo Assn branded girl's jackets have been recalled because a band of material at the neck can pose a strangulation hazard to young children.
The jackets, which were produced in China and imported by Samsung C&T America, were sold at Burlington Coat Factory, Kids Stop and Cookie's Department Stores from August to October 2013 for US$15.
The US Polo Assn brand is the official brand of the United States Polo Association (USPA).
Synopsis Canadean's "Burlington Coat Factory Investments Holdings, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operati...
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Apparel buyers miss out on commodity cost savings
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Brandix named PVH ‘Global Supplier of the Year’
- Earthquake damage at Bangladesh garment factories
- Ascena Retail to buy Ann Taylor owner for $2bn
- China and India to exploit trade relationship
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions