US Q1 in brief – Finish Line, Gymboree, Cherokee, Tailored Brands
In the most recent first-quarter filings from US apparel brands and retailers, Urban Outfitters and American Eagle Outfitters both revealed strong results, while JC Penney narrowed its net losses but booked a drop in sales. Skechers, Carter's and Columbia Sportswear, meanwhile, all recorded record sales performances for the quarter, while Under Armour posted another solid quarter of revenue growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"