ASIA: Uterqüe opens first two stores in China
Uterqüe's second store at The Place in Beijing opened on 23 August
Uterqüe, the fashion accessories and leather goods chain operated by Spanish retailer Inditex Group, has opened its first two stores in China this month.
The first store in the IFC Mall in Hong Kong opened at the beginning of the month, while the second at The Place in Beijing opened on 23 August.
The banner, which launched in July 2008, operates 89 stores in 17 countries.
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include company briefings on Arcadia, H&M and Next, a look at the trends in world textile and clothing trade, and global and regional trend...
Two campaigns carried out over the past two years by two groups of activists have achieved very different results. Whereas Greenpeace has successfully corralled major brands and retailers into its Det...
Danish clothing firm IC Companys has joined the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC), which works to reduce the environmental and social impacts of global apparel and footwear production....
Spanish retail giant Inditex is sending a joint mission to Bangladesh next week with the IndustriALL global trade union federation following the fire at an unauthorised subcontractor where seven worke...
The most read stories on just-style this week include Inditex suspending two suppliers after a garment factory fire in Bangladesh killed 7 people, labour rights groups urging buyers to commit to worke...
Inditex has reached an agreement to purchase its Finnish Zara franchise, currently operated by the Stockmann Group. ...
Spanish retail group Inditex has suspended two suppliers after it appears that they were illegally subcontracting to the Bangladesh factory that burnt down on Saturday, killing seven people....
At least seven workers were killed and 50 others injured in a fire that raged through an unlicensed garment factory in Dhaka on Saturday (26 January) - just two months after 112 lost their lives in an...
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead