ASIA: Uterqüe opens first two stores in China
Uterqüe's second store at The Place in Beijing opened on 23 August
Uterqüe, the fashion accessories and leather goods chain operated by Spanish retailer Inditex Group, has opened its first two stores in China this month.
The first store in the IFC Mall in Hong Kong opened at the beginning of the month, while the second at The Place in Beijing opened on 23 August.
The banner, which launched in July 2008, operates 89 stores in 17 countries.
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include company briefings on Arcadia, H&M and Next, a look at the trends in world textile and clothing trade, and global and regional trend...
Two campaigns carried out over the past two years by two groups of activists have achieved very different results. Whereas Greenpeace has successfully corralled major brands and retailers into its Det...
Danish clothing firm IC Companys has joined the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC), which works to reduce the environmental and social impacts of global apparel and footwear production....
Spanish retail giant Inditex is sending a joint mission to Bangladesh next week with the IndustriALL global trade union federation following the fire at an unauthorised subcontractor where seven worke...
The most read stories on just-style this week include Inditex suspending two suppliers after a garment factory fire in Bangladesh killed 7 people, labour rights groups urging buyers to commit to worke...
Inditex has reached an agreement to purchase its Finnish Zara franchise, currently operated by the Stockmann Group. ...
Spanish retail group Inditex has suspended two suppliers after it appears that they were illegally subcontracting to the Bangladesh factory that burnt down on Saturday, killing seven people....
At least seven workers were killed and 50 others injured in a fire that raged through an unlicensed garment factory in Dhaka on Saturday (26 January) - just two months after 112 lost their lives in an...
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Kurt Cavano on “the Uberfication of everything”
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- Adidas files trademark suit against Forever 21
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019