ASIA: Uterqüe opens first two stores in China
Uterqüe's second store at The Place in Beijing opened on 23 August
Uterqüe, the fashion accessories and leather goods chain operated by Spanish retailer Inditex Group, has opened its first two stores in China this month.
The first store in the IFC Mall in Hong Kong opened at the beginning of the month, while the second at The Place in Beijing opened on 23 August.
The banner, which launched in July 2008, operates 89 stores in 17 countries.
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include company briefings on Arcadia, H&M and Next, a look at the trends in world textile and clothing trade, and global and regional trend...
Two campaigns carried out over the past two years by two groups of activists have achieved very different results. Whereas Greenpeace has successfully corralled major brands and retailers into its Det...
Danish clothing firm IC Companys has joined the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC), which works to reduce the environmental and social impacts of global apparel and footwear production....
Spanish retail giant Inditex is sending a joint mission to Bangladesh next week with the IndustriALL global trade union federation following the fire at an unauthorised subcontractor where seven worke...
The most read stories on just-style this week include Inditex suspending two suppliers after a garment factory fire in Bangladesh killed 7 people, labour rights groups urging buyers to commit to worke...
Inditex has reached an agreement to purchase its Finnish Zara franchise, currently operated by the Stockmann Group. ...
Spanish retail group Inditex has suspended two suppliers after it appears that they were illegally subcontracting to the Bangladesh factory that burnt down on Saturday, killing seven people....
At least seven workers were killed and 50 others injured in a fire that raged through an unlicensed garment factory in Dhaka on Saturday (26 January) - just two months after 112 lost their lives in an...
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam