TURKEY: Vakko Tekstil Records Sales, Profit Slumps
Turkish clothing manufacturer and retailer Vakko Tekstil posted gross sales of TRL42.8 for the first six months of 2004, compared to TRL51.3 in the same period in 2003.
The company made a net profit of TRL1.3 for the first half of the year, compared to TRL5.0 in the same period in 200
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack