SPAIN: Valencia In $677,000 Footwear Promotion
The Spanish region of Valencia is to spend 673,000 euros ($677,980) in an attempt to boost its footwear exports by the end of 2002. Carmen de Miguel, the general director of the Valencian Export Institute (IVEX), said an agreement has been signed with the Spanish Footwear Industry Federation (FICE) in Elda, eastern Spain, to raise the sector's profile in Tunisia, Rumania, Vietnam, Morocco, China and New York.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth