ITALY: Valentino Enjoying Marzotto Relationship
Top fashion designer Valentino Garavani on Monday took time out from men's fashion week in Milan to dismiss rumours he may quit his famous label after it was acquired by fashion group Marzotto for $235 million. The couturier, whose contract is up for renewal in early 2003, told reporters he was happy to continue working for the company that made him a household name and was "getting on well with the people at Marzotto".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores