ITALY: Valentino opens boutique in Mexico
Valentino Fashion Group has opened its first single-brand boutique in Mexico.
The boutique, located in Avenida Masaryk, Mexico City, will house the Valentino women's and men's collections, alongside the Valentino Garavani accessories collections.
The 510-square-metre flagship store becomes one of the biggest Valentino outlets in the world, in line with the company's policy to expand in the Central and South American market.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
German fashion label Hugo Boss slid to a first-half loss of EUR6.1m (US$9.5m) thanks to payments made to departing executives....
Bottega Veneta has been rated the most prestigious women's luxury fashion brand by wealthy Americans who took part in a new survey by the New York City-based Luxury Institute....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report