ITALY: Valentino Reveals Surge In Same-Store Sales
A senior executive of Italian fashion house Valentino on Tuesday revealed a 30 per cent surge in same-store sales since the turn of the year but remained tight-lipped over its possible sale to Italian textiles group Marzotto Speaking during the label's fashion show in Paris, Valentino managing director Fabio Giombini said: "Same-store sales are up 30 per cent in the first two months of the year. We are optimistic in terms of the future of the Valentino business. The market is improving, even in the US."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"