ITALY: Valentino to merge Valentino SpA, Emmeffe
Valentino Fashion Group is to combine fully owned subsidiaries Valentino SpA and Emmeffe Srl by the end of 2005 as part of a restructuring exercise.
The company added it has scrapped a previously planned merger of the Valentino group with two company units.
It was reported last month that Valentino might be looking to make acquisitions in the future, when it has streamlined its current operations.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel giant Gap has secured deals to take its Gap and Banana Republic brands to two key Southeast Asian markets as part of its previously announced strategy for international growth....
Luxury goods company Hugo Boss has no plan to acquire Italy-based majority shareholder Valentino Fashion, a spokesperson confirmed to just-style....
Italy-based Valentino Fashion Group, which expects 10-12% sales growth this year, said today (5 December) that buying out the Hugo Boss label's minority shareholders is not a priority....
Italy-based design house Valentino Fashion Group is expected to consider a merger deal with its German fashion unit Hugo Boss, according to Il Corriere della Sera. ...
Valentino Fashion Group SpA will consider making acquisitions in the future, managing director Michele Norsa said in an interview with the Il Giornale newspaper....
The Milan bourse has cleared textile and fashion group Marzotto SpA's separate listing of Valentino Fashion Group SpA, which will soon by demerged from the group....
Italian fashion company La Perla has named Giulio Salvi president of its New York subsidiary La Perla Fashions Inc....
Fashion and textiles group Marzotto SpA said first-quarter 2005 sales and profits grew on good performances at its Hugo Boss and Valentino clothing units....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar