BELGIUM: Van de Velde full-year profits fall
Belgian underwear group Van De Velde saw full-year net profit plunge as wholesale turnover fell, US sales declined and margin was hit by rising labour costs in China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Leveraging the business benefits of 3D design
- Birnbaum bites back: Open costings - yes or no?
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Bangladesh woos buyers with sustainable production
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- American Apparel to close stores and cut jobs
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- Chinese shoe factory collapse kills 12
- Lee ReThink taps into sustainable supply chain