US: Van Heusen in NFL sponsorship
Apparel company Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation has signed a new sponsorship agreement with the National Football League (NFL) for its Van Heusen brand.
The deal, which launches on Thanksgiving Weekend, follows similar sponsorships by the brand for the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and for the New York Giants team.
“Through the ‘Van Heusen Fan’s Choice’ Pro Football Hall of Fame campaign we launched last year, we have been able to see first-hand the power of connecting with our consumer through a passionate dialogue around football,” said Mike Kelly, executive vice president of marketing for Phillips-Van Heusen.
“And now with these partnerships with the NFL and the Giants, we have the opportunity to significantly enhance the reach and level of engagement with these fans for our brands and retail partners.”
Apparel maker Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation has named Andrea Elliott to the newly created post of vice president and general manager of its Canadian Retail Operations....
US fashion group Phillips-Van Heusen has signed a license agreement with apparel marketer Weihai Dishang Fashion Brands, a subsidiary of China's Dishang Group....
US apparel group Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation boosted its fourth quarter earnings on strong sales from the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands....
US apparel company, Phillips-Van Heusen (PVH) has licensed Harbor Wholesale to produce and market footwear under the Izod brand in the US and Canada....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020