USA: Vans, Inc. Announces the Acceleration of Its Purchase of Global Accessories Ltd.
First Quarter Bookings Up Over 30% Vans, Inc. (NASDAQ: VANS) today announced that the Company will accelerate its purchase of the last 10% tranche of shares of Global Accessories Limited, the Company's exclusive distributor for the United Kingdom. In November 1996, Vans acquired 51% of the outstanding shares of Global Accessories in the first phase of an "earn out" stock-for-stock transaction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022