USA: Vans, Inc. Announces the Acceleration of Its Purchase of Global Accessories Ltd.
First Quarter Bookings Up Over 30% Vans, Inc. (NASDAQ: VANS) today announced that the Company will accelerate its purchase of the last 10% tranche of shares of Global Accessories Limited, the Company's exclusive distributor for the United Kingdom. In November 1996, Vans acquired 51% of the outstanding shares of Global Accessories in the first phase of an "earn out" stock-for-stock transaction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack