USA: Vans, Inc. Hires Arthur Carver as Senior Vice President - Global Operations
Vans, Inc. (NASDAQ: VANS) today announced that Arthur Carver has joined the Company as Senior Vice President - Global Operations. In his new position, Mr. Carver will be responsible for overseeing Vans' global logistics, sourcing, information technology and customer service, as well as international sales for Asia and South and Central America. Gary H. Schoenfeld, President and Chief Executive Officer of Vans, said, "Art is a bright, 29-year industry veteran who started his career running his own retail stores then spent 15 years with Reebok, beginning his career there in sales and eventually becoming Senior Vice President, Sourcing and Logistics, Worldwide. He brings a wealth of experience to the Company - on a worldwide scale - and his expertise adds additional depth to our team as we plan for future growth."Vans, Inc. is a leading branded lifestyle company for the youth market. Vans reaches its 10 to 24 year-old target consumers through the sponsorship of Core Sports,(TM) such as skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing and wakeboarding, and through major entertainment events and venues, such as the VANS Triple Crown(TM) Series, the VANS Warped Tour,(TM) the VANS World Amateur Skateboarding Championships, the world's largest VANS skate parks, and the VANS High Cascade Snowboard Camp,(TM) located on Mt. Hood. The Company operates 133 retail stores in the U.S. and Europe, and designs, markets and distributes active-casual footwear, clothing and accessories, performance footwear for Core Sports, (TM) snowboard boots, step-in snowboard boot bindings, and outerwear worldwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022