USA: Vans Plans $13 Million Expansion
Sports footwear designer and manufacturer Vans Inc is embarking on an ambitious expansion plan over the course of its next financial year. According to the company's annual report, which was filed on Wednesday, it plans to open 8-12 stores, remodel 6- 10 existing stores, and open four additional skate parks between now and May 31, 2002 - at a total cost of between $9.5 and $13 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth