USA: Vans Q2 Profit Jumps 22%
Clothing retailer Vans Inc on Thursday reported a 22 per cent hike in first-quarter net income to $6.6 million, or 37 cents a share, compared with $5.4 million, or 30 cents a share, last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack