USA: Vans Unleashes New Record Label
Leading designer and producer of skateboard, snowboard and surf footwear and apparel, Vans Inc, on Wednesday launched its own record label called Vans Records. The California-based company has teamed up with veteran Pennywise punk rocker Jim Lindberg to launch Vans Records, with its albums sold in factory outlets and skate and surf specialty shops.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth