CROATIA: Varazdinska Banka Guarantees Varteks Debt Repayment
Indebted Croatian textile company Varteks has revealed that it has been backed by Varazdinska Banka, a Croatian commercial bank, to guarantee the repayment of the company's outstanding debts. The Croatian government had initially extended its own state guarantees, worth around 35m DEM ($16.7m), on the company while it underwent reorganisation between 1996 and 1997but now the company has received a 10m DEM ($4.8m) guarantee loan from the Varazdinska Banka.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar