CROATIA: Varteks Opens Store In Montenegro
The Croatian textile company Varteks officially re-opened its retail store in Podgorica, Montenegro this weekend, after closing it ten years ago. Varteks, a producer of yarn and ready to wear garments, revealed that the shop, opened in conjunction with Montenegrin textile company Sigma Teks, is the first of several shops planned for the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"