GREECE: Varvaressos-Naoussa Turnover Up 2.71 Per Cent
Greek Varvaressos-Naoussa Spinning Mills recorded a 2.71 per cent increase in its turnover for the first half of 2001. Company turnover reached 3.869bn Greek drachmas ($10.3m) versus 3.793bn drachmas ($10m) for the same period last year. On the other hand, Varvaressos pre-tax profit reco
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores