USA: Veltex Acquires Fabric, Promotional Garment Distributor
Veltex Corporation on Monday acquired an undisclosed California-based textile distribution firm which will nearly double its revenues and improve its bottom line earnings as much as five fold. Los Angeles-based Veltex said its new acquisition is a distributor of fabrics for apparel industries and importer of caps, T-Shirts, twill shirts, shorts and other ready-made garments products for promotional product industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"