USA: Venator Chooses SPS Supply Chain Tool
SPS Commerce, the supply chain integration service provider, announced today that Venator Group, Inc has contracted with SPS for its hosted Online Catalogue Service to optimise supply chain processes and expedite deliveries to its network of stores. Venator Group, a global athletic footwear and apparel retailer, will use SPS' Catalogue Service to electronically integrate and automatically update its universal product code (UPC) catalog data and ticketing and labeling information for the small- to mid-sized vendors that Venator traditionally communicated with via phone, fax or mail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar