USA: Venator Chooses SPS Supply Chain Tool
SPS Commerce, the supply chain integration service provider, announced today that Venator Group, Inc has contracted with SPS for its hosted Online Catalogue Service to optimise supply chain processes and expedite deliveries to its network of stores. Venator Group, a global athletic footwear and apparel retailer, will use SPS' Catalogue Service to electronically integrate and automatically update its universal product code (UPC) catalog data and ticketing and labeling information for the small- to mid-sized vendors that Venator traditionally communicated with via phone, fax or mail.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands