USA: Venator Group Names Two New Vice Presidents
Venator Group, the New York-based specialty athletic retailer, today announced the promotion of two finance executives. Joseph Bongiorno has been named vice president, logistics and Peter D. Brown has been named vice president, investor relations and corporate development. "Both Joe and Peter have played important roles as we streamlined and repositioned our company as an athletic retailer," stated Matthew D. Serra, Venator Group's president and CEO. "We look forward to continuing to benefit from their talents and experience as we strive to profitably grow our business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores