USA: Venator Group Names Two New Vice Presidents
"Both Joe and Peter have played important roles as we streamlined and repositioned our company as an athletic retailer," stated Matthew D. Serra, Venator Group's president and CEO. "We look forward to continuing to benefit from their talents and experience as we strive to profitably grow our business."
Mr Bongiorno began his career with Venator Group in 1966 as a trainee at the company's Financial Services Center in Camp Hill Pennsylvania. From 1966 to 1984 he received increasing responsibilities, rising to the position of divisional assistant controller. In 1984, Joseph was promoted to the corporate office in New York and has held various positions within the finance department, most recently as corporate expense controller.
Mr Brown began his career with Venator Group in 1976 as a divisional internal auditor at the company's former accounting office in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In 1980, Peter was promoted to the corporate office in New York and has held various positions within the finance department. Most recently, he was assistant treasurer and director of investor relations.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective