USA: Venator's Serra Is Named CEO As Hilpert Quits
Venator Group, which operates the Foot Locker and Champs Sports retail chains, named Matthew Serra president and chief executive after Dale Hilpert resigned to join Williams-Sonoma, the Wall Street Journal reported. The company also said J. Carter Bacot, a board member since 1993, would serve as non-executive chairman. Mr Serra currently serves as Venator's president and chief operating officer. He joined Venator in 1998 and helped shore up the retailer's athletic business, the focus of Venator's business today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020