NETHERLANDS: Vendex To Expand In Germany
Dutch retail group Vendex KBB has revealed that it is to expand further into Germany with the launch of its Claudia Strater, women's fashion range and its Hema department stores. The company already features in Germany through its Hunkemoller lingerie stores and its M&S Mode fashion. The announcement came as the company revealed it had seen its net profits rise to 160m euros by the end of financial year 2001, an increase of 10 per cent compared to last year. The group also saw its sales increase to 4.82bn euros compared to the 4.41bn euros recorded last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack