UK: Venture Capitalists Eye William Baird - Report
Venture capitalists Alchemy Partners are set to launch a fresh bid for British clothing manufacturer William Baird, a newspaper claimed on Sunday. According to the Independent, Alchemy Partners' managing director Jon Moulton will decide whether to bid for Baird when the clothing maker releases its trading statement on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth