ITALY: Versace CEO Cacciatori Resigns
Fabio Massimo Cacciatori has resigned as chief executive officer of the Gianni Versace fashion house - less than four months after taking up the post.
The resignation comes after reports of disputes with company owners Santo Versace and Donatella Versace over the company's restructuring strategy.
Mr Cacciatori planned a range of cost-cutting exercises including store closures, lay-offs and advertising cuts to restructure operations.
He will be replaced by Daniele Ballestrazzi, currently chief financial officer.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar