US: Vestagen buys Vestex tech rights from Schoeller
Vestagen Technical Textiles has moved to acquire the worldwide rights to technologies associated with its Vestex fabric from Schoeller Technologies.
The US company said the technologies were “integral” to the properties of Vestex, an active barrier protective fabric designed to prevent or reduce the absorption of microbes and other contaminants.
The company has initially focused on using Vestex to develop medical scrubs and other protective apparel for healthcare workers.
“This expanded agreement establishes Vestagen as the premier healthcare partner of Schoeller, a global leader in textile technology, and caps four years of productive collaboration between our two companies,” said Uncas “Ben” Favret III, Vestagen president and CEO.
Clothing made from temperature control fabrics plays a critical role in boosting the physiological comfort of the wearer -- and such comfort can have a vital role to play in the performance of an athl...
This report provides a round-up of recent corporate developments in the global technical textiles sector, including: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; business news; financial results; investment...
This report analyses some of the latest developments and innovations in the global apparel industry, including e-commerce software, environmentally friendly apparel, environmentally friendly dyeing me...
Waterproof breathable fabrics -- which protect against rain, wind and snow while allowing perspiration vapour to escape -- are among the most technically advanced in the performance apparel market. An...
The growing interest in nature and outdoor activities coupled with an increased awareness of the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle has raised the profile of the performance outdoor apparel...
This report provides information on the latest developments in: dyes for performance apparel; electronic apparel; fabric printing inks; fabrics for performance apparel; fabrics for protective apparel;...
This report analyses some of the latest developments and innovations in the global textile and clothing industry, including: anti-counterfeiting tools; antimicrobial sewing thread; apparel sizing and ...
The third edition examines, in depth, the strategies of the world's leading technical textiles companies, and analyses the major changes to the industry brought about by the ongoing financial crisis o...
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Echo Sourcing unveils new supply opportunities
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- TAL Group improves pre-production efficiency
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Apparel fuels global manufacturing downturn
- VF taps Nike exec to lead innovation centres
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details