USA: VF Announces Executive Changes in Outdoor Businesses
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC ) announced today several new appointments within its outdoor apparel and daypack businesses. Mike Egeck has been promoted to president of The North Face, Inc with responsibility for all US operations. Egeck joined The North Face as vice president, RD&D and brand management in August 2000. Prior to joining VF, he was general manager at Columbia Sportswear where he focused on merchandising, design, product development, sourcing, marketing, licensing and key account sales. Egeck will report to Bob Shearer, VF's chief financial officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts