USA: VF Announces Executive Changes in Outdoor Businesses
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC ) announced today several new appointments within its outdoor apparel and daypack businesses. Mike Egeck has been promoted to president of The North Face, Inc with responsibility for all US operations. Egeck joined The North Face as vice president, RD&D and brand management in August 2000. Prior to joining VF, he was general manager at Columbia Sportswear where he focused on merchandising, design, product development, sourcing, marketing, licensing and key account sales. Egeck will report to Bob Shearer, VF's chief financial officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022