USA: VF Announces Executive Changes in Outdoor Businesses
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC ) announced today several new appointments within its outdoor apparel and daypack businesses. Mike Egeck has been promoted to president of The North Face, Inc with responsibility for all US operations. Egeck joined The North Face as vice president, RD&D and brand management in August 2000. Prior to joining VF, he was general manager at Columbia Sportswear where he focused on merchandising, design, product development, sourcing, marketing, licensing and key account sales. Egeck will report to Bob Shearer, VF's chief financial officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"