USA: VF Completes Acquisition of The North Face, Inc.
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) announced today that its subsidiary has accepted for payment at a price of $2.00 per share, net to the seller in cash, all shares of common stock of The North Face, Inc. validly tendered and not properly withdrawn in VF's tender offer through its subsidiary. VF announced the plans for the acquisition on April 7, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- US strengthens cooperation with East Africa