USA: VF Completes Acquisition of The North Face, Inc.
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) announced today that its subsidiary has accepted for payment at a price of $2.00 per share, net to the seller in cash, all shares of common stock of The North Face, Inc. validly tendered and not properly withdrawn in VF's tender offer through its subsidiary. VF announced the plans for the acquisition on April 7, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Retailers react to India forced labour allegations
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment
- UK Primark supplier goes into administration