USA: VF Completes Acquisition of The North Face, Inc.
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) announced today that its subsidiary has accepted for payment at a price of $2.00 per share, net to the seller in cash, all shares of common stock of The North Face, Inc. validly tendered and not properly withdrawn in VF's tender offer through its subsidiary. VF announced the plans for the acquisition on April 7, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"