USA: VF Completes Acquisition of The North Face, Inc.
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) announced today that its subsidiary has accepted for payment at a price of $2.00 per share, net to the seller in cash, all shares of common stock of The North Face, Inc. validly tendered and not properly withdrawn in VF's tender offer through its subsidiary. VF announced the plans for the acquisition on April 7, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Jason Denham raises the bar on denim innovation
- Bangladesh factory safety progressing slowly
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Q1 results in brief: Pacific Sunwear, Express
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Cambodia garment factory strikes up 74%
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings