USA: VF Corp Names Terry Lay Jeanswear Chief
Apparel giant VF Corp on Wednesday announced the appointment of Terry Lay to the role of vice president and chairman of its outdoor and international jeanswear coalitions. The North Carolina-based company said in a news release the 55-year-old was formerly vice president, global processes, and chairman of the international jeanswear coalition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores