USA: VF Corporation Elects Directors
VF Corporation announced that at the company's annual meeting, four directors were elected to serve until the 2004 shareholder's meeting: Robert D. Buzzell, Distinguished Visiting Professor, Georgetown University, and Professor Emeritus, Harvard Business School; Edward E. Crutchfield, Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, First Union Corporation; George Fellows, Former President and Chief Executive Officer, Revlon, Inc.; and Daniel R. Hesse, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, TeraBeam Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report