USA: VF Corporation Elects Directors
VF Corporation announced that at the company's annual meeting, four directors were elected to serve until the 2004 shareholder's meeting: Robert D. Buzzell, Distinguished Visiting Professor, Georgetown University, and Professor Emeritus, Harvard Business School; Edward E. Crutchfield, Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, First Union Corporation; George Fellows, Former President and Chief Executive Officer, Revlon, Inc.; and Daniel R. Hesse, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, TeraBeam Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016