USA: VF Corporation Elects Directors
VF Corporation announced that at the company's annual meeting, four directors were elected to serve until the 2004 shareholder's meeting: Robert D. Buzzell, Distinguished Visiting Professor, Georgetown University, and Professor Emeritus, Harvard Business School; Edward E. Crutchfield, Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, First Union Corporation; George Fellows, Former President and Chief Executive Officer, Revlon, Inc.; and Daniel R. Hesse, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, TeraBeam Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack