USA: VF Corporation May Bid For Lee Cooper
The VF Corporation, owner of the Wrangler and Lee branded jeans clothing companies, is rumoured to be in the running for the sale of rival jeans company Lee Cooper. The joint owners at Lee Cooper, Bridgepoint Capital, DLJ Phoenix, Hong Kong textile company Wingtai and the Tunisian Djilani family, under a vote from shareholders have placed a £50m sale price on the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again