USA: VF Lays Out Strategy To Analysts
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) hosted a meeting last Friday in New York for analysts and investors to discuss the company's recently announced acquisitions, including The North Face, CHIC, Gitano, H.I.S, and Eastpak. Senior management from VF reviewed the strategy behind the acquisitions, as well as VF's short-term priorities and long-term opportunities with each of the newly acquired brands. "VF continues to put in place the brands and capabilities to be the largest, most consumer responsive apparel company in the world," said Mackey McDonald, chairman and chief executive officer. "We look forward to reaping the benefits from the investments we've made in our consumerisation strategy over the past several years." During the two-hour session, Mackey McDonald outlined VF's action plan intended to drive the company's future performance and add shareholder value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Guess four-point plan to drive profit in Americas
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack