USA: VF Lays Out Strategy To Analysts
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) hosted a meeting last Friday in New York for analysts and investors to discuss the company's recently announced acquisitions, including The North Face, CHIC, Gitano, H.I.S, and Eastpak. Senior management from VF reviewed the strategy behind the acquisitions, as well as VF's short-term priorities and long-term opportunities with each of the newly acquired brands. "VF continues to put in place the brands and capabilities to be the largest, most consumer responsive apparel company in the world," said Mackey McDonald, chairman and chief executive officer. "We look forward to reaping the benefits from the investments we've made in our consumerisation strategy over the past several years." During the two-hour session, Mackey McDonald outlined VF's action plan intended to drive the company's future performance and add shareholder value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar