USA: VF Lays Out Strategy To Analysts
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) hosted a meeting last Friday in New York for analysts and investors to discuss the company's recently announced acquisitions, including The North Face, CHIC, Gitano, H.I.S, and Eastpak. Senior management from VF reviewed the strategy behind the acquisitions, as well as VF's short-term priorities and long-term opportunities with each of the newly acquired brands. "VF continues to put in place the brands and capabilities to be the largest, most consumer responsive apparel company in the world," said Mackey McDonald, chairman and chief executive officer. "We look forward to reaping the benefits from the investments we've made in our consumerisation strategy over the past several years." During the two-hour session, Mackey McDonald outlined VF's action plan intended to drive the company's future performance and add shareholder value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020