USA: VF Lays Out Strategy To Analysts
VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) hosted a meeting last Friday in New York for analysts and investors to discuss the company's recently announced acquisitions, including The North Face, CHIC, Gitano, H.I.S, and Eastpak. Senior management from VF reviewed the strategy behind the acquisitions, as well as VF's short-term priorities and long-term opportunities with each of the newly acquired brands. "VF continues to put in place the brands and capabilities to be the largest, most consumer responsive apparel company in the world," said Mackey McDonald, chairman and chief executive officer. "We look forward to reaping the benefits from the investments we've made in our consumerisation strategy over the past several years." During the two-hour session, Mackey McDonald outlined VF's action plan intended to drive the company's future performance and add shareholder value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack