US: VF names Joseph Dzialo new Lee president
Branded apparel firm VF Jeanswear Limited has appointed Joseph Dzialo as president of its Lee brand.
In this role, which he will step into on 25 September, Dzialo will have responsibility for the continued revitalisation of the Lee Jeans brand in the US.
Dzialo, who will be based Merriam, Kansas, most recently served as senior VP and general manager of US sales for outdoor shoes and clothing firm The Timberland Company.
He has also served in leadership positions at Nine West, US Shoe Corporation, Procter & Gamble Company and LCA-Vision.
Angelo LaGrega, president of VF's Jeanswear-Americas Coalition, said: "We are extremely excited about Joe joining the Lee team and VF. Joe has 30 years of strategic development and brand building experience."
Dzialo added: "With the recent launch of new, consumer-validated products backed by our new brand campaign, 'Get what fits,' this is an exciting time to be joining Lee, an iconic, global brand with a very strong management team and great culture."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Top apparel firm Phillips-Van Heusen (PVH) has signed a licensing deal with The Timberland Company to design, source and market men's and women's casual sportswear under the Timberland brand in North ...
Shoe and outerwear firm Timberland said its COO Ken Pucker and CFO Brian McKeon are to leave the company as it also reported a fall in quarterly profit....
Outdoor apparel and shoe firm The Timberland Company has signed a licensing deal with workwear developer and marketer Block Corporation....
Limited Brands has appointed new top management at its Victoria's Secret Direct and Limited Stores divisions following the departure of Mindy Meads, former chief executive of Lands' End....
The Timberland Co said late Friday (1 December) that it had acquired Howies Limited, the active sports brand based in Cardigan Bay, Wales, UK....
UK casual wear brand Lee Cooper has snared ex-Nike and Timberland personnel to help drive retail expansion plans in its home market, Europe and Asia....
David Cunningham has joined The Warnaco Group Inc as president its Chaps division....
Outdoor shoe and apparel firm Timberland is considering a sale and has already lined up several potential bidders, according to sources cited in press reports....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack