USA: VF Playwear Signs With Edaflow
VF Playwear has signed up for edaflow's proprietary technology and services to re-engineer pre-production research initiatives. The announcement is a culmination of an extended due diligence and proof of concept period for both companies. edaflow, which began offering community exchange services to the apparel industry in January 2000, developed and launched its full suite of web-enabled software solutions to address specific business issues within the industry last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again